Jeff Burkhart built a career of service and industry that uniquely prepared
him to serve as State Representative.
- Fiscal Sanity through Common-Sense Financial Legislation
- Smart Growth through Proper Planning and Infrastructure
- Proper Funding of our Schools, Teachers and SRO’s
- Crime Reduction by Proper Funding of Law Enforcement
- Honoring our Veterans and Military Personnel
Jeff’s Background and Experience
- Served on Clarksville City Council for 12 years
- Served on the Board of the Montgomery County Education Foundation
- Clarksville Home Builders Association, Member
- Inducted into the Tennessee Home Builders Hall of Fame
- Advisory Board Member of the Sexual Assault Center
- Maintains His Family Farm in Woodlawn
Vote for Jeff Burkart as State Representative
Burkhart was elected in 2008 to the Clarksville City Council. He was reelected and served three consecutive terms, for the maximum of twelve years. During his time with the City Council, Burkhart chaired the Gas & Water and the Finance committees. He was also appointed to be a member of various other committees, including the Clarksville Department of Electricity.
Burkhart also served on the Board of the Montgomery County Education Foundation. Jeff Burkhart began his career in 1985 with the City of Clarksville as a member of the Clarksville Fire Department where he climbed through the ranks to eventually lead as the Assistant Fire Chief.
Burkhart also began a career in real estate development, in addition to working with the Clarksville Fire Department. In 1986, he became a member of the Clarksville Home Builders Association. There, Burkhart served multiple terms as the local president. He also became president of the Tennessee State Home Builders Association. And, in 2021, Jeff Burkhart was inducted into the Tennessee Home Builders Hall of Fame.
And Burkhart continues to advocate for his fellow citizens and serve his community. He serves as an Advisory Board Member of the Sexual Assault Center as well as other community related organizations.
Jeff Burkhart remains a life-long resident of Montgomery County, born and raised in Woodlawn, Tennessee, where he still owns his family’s farm. He has a vested interest to ensure that Montgomery County continues to prosper, and the people of his community enjoy an even better quality of life.
Committee To Elect Jeff Burkhart
324 Franklin St.
Clarksville, TN 37040